Selling or buying real estate is a highly emotional process. However, your decisions should be grounded in solid, rational information about your biggest personal investment. That's where I come in. Whether you are seeking or selling a beach home or estate acreage, an income property or your first home, my local knowledge and extensive experience can help you get the results you want.
I take an approach that often seems hard to find in real estate:
- Putting my clients' interests first
- Straight talk: offering clear, straightforward, effective and timely communication
- Answering the phone when it rings, or returning your call promptly if I'm not available when you call
- Communication whichever way is best for you: in person, by phone, text or e-mail
- Providing accurate and timely information to you about the market
- Offering rational advice about how to proceed with a sale or purchase, or even whether or not to proceed
- Using collaborative, results-oriented negotiating techniques to secure the best deal for you, whether you are buying or selling, or both
- Providing due diligence support to ensure you are informed and get what you are expecting to get from your real estate transaction
- Service after the sale: staying in touch and staying available for your questions, consultations, issues and opportunities
That's what you deserve, I think - don't you?
When I became a full time, full service Realtor and eventually Broker in 2004 after over 25 years in luxury hotel, resort and real estate management, operations and development, I brought extensive marketing, analysis and negotiation skills to my relationships with my real estate clientele. My background includes, among many other roles, serving as General Manager of the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park, and as a Partner, General Manager and VP of Marketing and Sales at the Hayes Mansion, a luxury hotel and conference center in San Jose. However, the most important attribute I have gained from that experience is an obsessive focus on service, communication and follow-through. I've had ample opportunity to hone those skills and attributes to the benefit of you, the seller or buyer of real estate.
I am an active member of the National Associ