Providing a Successful Experience for all your Real Estate Needs!
Alisa Ruiz-Johnson was born in San Francisco and raised on the
Peninsula. She has over 20 years of residential real estate experience
with an impeccable reputation with her clients and colleagues. She is
very passionate about helping her clients find the right home that fits
their needs, personality and their budget.
With her vast knowledge of the market, ethical approach and experience
as a REALTOR®, Alisa has been able to provide the negotiating skills for
successful transactions, always putting her clients' best interest
first. She has a keen eye for innovation and design when it comes to
staging, decorating and marketing your property to sell.
Alisa Ruiz-Johnson specializes in residential real estate on the
Peninsula with emphasis in Burlingame, Hillsborough, and San Mateo. She
offers more than 20 years of experience successfully helping both buyers
and sellers accomplish their real estate goals.
Alisa has effectively improved her own homes throughout the years
from additions to rebuilding. Also, she has a keen eye for innovation
and design when it comes to staging, decorating, and marketing your
property to sell. For clients interested in fixer uppers, improvements,
additions, remodeling, and rebuilding she is a great resource for ideas
to help prioritize their needs and determine the most efficient way to
get the job done.
- Neighborhood knowledge
- Over 20 years of residential real estate experience
- Superior negotiating skills for successful transactions
- Impeccable reputation with her clients and colleagues
- An expert matching the perfect home to meet her clients needs, personality and budget
- Vast knowledge of the market, ethical approach and experience as a REALTOR®
- Alisa was born in San Francisco and raised on the Peninsula
- Attended Saint Matthews Catholic School, Mercy High School, San Mateo High School and College of San Mateo
- She is an avid reader, and supports local farmers’ markets as well as eco-friendly organizations
- Strong advocate for education related causes
- Proud parent of two children. Son graduated from UC Davis, Aggies. Daughter plays volleyball at College of San Mateo
- Local activist supporting community awareness